Saturday, February 17, 2018

Moment

I had graduated with MD last July and convo  last Nov..

Till today, it feels like a dream..even me myself surprised how could I passed.. Indeed, its Allah's plan..

Too many things happened during my final year.. Some were happy moments and some actually regrettable moments..

After I have done with my study..I used my holiday by becoming a student in one of madrasah in terengganu..I studied there only for 5 months.. I love my younger sisters much even sometimes some of them are a bit annoying huhuh..

Hmm.. and now after few months I have stopped.. I got some bad news where a few of them planned to quit and transfer to another school.. I know my dream to visit them one day.. to see all of them still together under one roof already impossible.. but I still hold my dream to give each of them a gift that is useful to them and all of us having the same things which signifying our friendship..

No comments:

Post a Comment